Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our trip to New England (CT and VT)


This is the end of our trip. We're all exhaused after SEVEN days of fun in New England. Notice how cute we still are...






















We just hiked a mountain!! Well, daddy hiked and I hitched a ride. It's a good thing we have this mei tai, because I couldn't have kept up! There isn't a sidewalk for a stroller, either!

Here's a picture of Jerry showing daddy the different parts of town (from WAY UP HERE)







































Mommy just loves LILACS and wishes they grew in Florida. Can anyone help her? She couldn't stop smelling them and even took some when we drove to Vermont!!!










Here we are at the beginning of our trip. Daddy is wearing my necklace of beads because I'm eating and it's hard to concentrate of eating if I want to play!

No comments: